Transparency through Compliance
Constantly striving for the best possible housing experience for our residents, the PSHH Compliance team helps ensure that all regulatory requirements are followed. Applications and eligibility documentation for each new potential resident are reviewed, and over 1,800 recertifications are performed for current households annually.
Training and support is provided for Property Management staff, with the department also initiating marketing strategies for new and existing developments. The Compliance team also expertly assists Asset Management with reporting, audits, and inspections.
PSHH partners with a broad range of state and federal regulatory programs, to include:
- NeighborWorks America
- USDA RD 514/515
- Various CA HCD Rental Housing Programs
The department has completed an impressive number of professional certifications, such as:
- Novogradac Property Compliance Specialist
- USDA Rural Development Certified Manager
- USDA Farm Labor Occupancy Specialist
- HUD Certified Professional of Occupancy
- Site Compliance Specialization