Support & Sign-On
- XXX Support for Congress to provide $20 million for SHOP and $5 million for RCB program for FY24
- XXX Support for Congress to support funding for HUD’s Housing Counseling Assistance program at $70 million for the Fiscal Year 2024.
- XXX Support for Senate Appropriations Committee to support the FY24 USDA Budget.
- XXX Support for Congress to put $341 million in the budget for the FY24 CDFI Fund.
- XXX Support for Congress to oppose to the proposed $46 million cut to the Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund in the FY2024 spending bill from the House Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government Appropriations.
- S.1071 Letter to Bank CEOs re harmful lobbying and litigation practices.
- S. 234 and H.R. 2539 Making the NMTC permanent by passing the bipartisan NMTC Extension Act.
- S. 502 Concern for reduction in Sec. 502 funding and the increase in the minimum interest rate on loans.
- S. 1557 and H.R. 3238 Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act of 2023
Support to make the New Markets Tax Credit permanent.
- S. 2131 Concern for reduction in Sec. 502 funding and the increase in the minimum interest rate on loans.
- 2023-24 Housing and Homelessness Budget Blueprint
- SB 318 support for the 211 Infrastructure Act, to create a grant program to fund 211 providers across California
- SB 225 (Caballero) Community Anti-Displacement and Preservation Program (CAPP)
- SB 423 ministerial approval of projects in cities that have not met their Regional Housing Needs Assessment (RHNA) goals or adopted a compliant housing element
- SB 18 Tribal Housing Reconstitution and Resiliency Act
- FTA Expanded 5310: SLOCOG Rideshare
- Housing Element
- HOPE Funds