San Luis Obispo County Properties
• Each property has their own income and rent requirements. Please contact the Property Manager directly for specific information.
• When you click ‘Apply’, you will be taken to our 3rd party website to complete the housing application. If you have any technical difficulties, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
• If you are submitting an application online, it will be immediately added to the waiting list. If you are submitting a paper application, it will be fully processed within 2-3 weeks. If there is a vacancy you will be contacted directly by the Property Manager.
• In the first quarter of each calendar year, you can expect to receive a letter from every property you’ve applied to, confirming if you’d like to remain on the waiting list and prompting you to update contact information.
• If your mailing address or contact information changes at any point during the year, please notify the property directly with those updates.
• If you contact a Property Manager, expect to receive a response by the end of the business week.
SAN LUIS OBISPO
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.